Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Verb+Preposition+Ing Examples
Verb+Preposition+Ing Examples. We talked about the problem. Subject + verb + gerund.

I am against smoking in public places.; I am looking forward to meeting you. (not i am thinking of to write a novel.) (not i am thinking to write a novel.) always check the.
The Child Was Impatient To Go Out.
The verb (to write) comes after the preposition “in” so it will be writing. Please refrain from dusting here. People need to adapt to changing environmental conditions.
She Apologized For Not Telling The Truth.
Table of contents argue aboutboast aboutcare aboutcomplain aboutconcern aboutdream aboutfeel aboutforget abouthear aboutjoke aboutknow aboutlaugh aboutquarrel abouttalk aboutthink abouttell aboutworry aboutwrite aboutwarn about argue about meaning: (not i am thinking of to write a novel.) (not i am thinking to write a novel.) always check the. I could not agree on spending more money on the kids.
Our Dog Loves Being Stroked Under The Chin.
I am confident of winning. I suggest consulting a doctor. Please have a drink before leaving.
Take The Quizzes When You’re Ready!
Complete each sentence using a preposition + one of the following verbs (in the correct form): I don’t approve of leaving small children. The students complained about being made to wear a uniform to school.
(Not I Am Confident Of To Win.) (Not I Am Confident To Win.) I Am Thinking Of Writing A Novel.
You can improve your english by using the internet.; We need to keep on going. • before / after / by / without.
Comments
Post a Comment